For the fifth year running, Europe is preoccupied with financial turmoil, weak public finances, anaemic growth and high unemployment.
- Will it manage to break away from stagnation and emerge stronger from the crisis?
- Will the Eurozone heal?
- How can Greece's economy be re-ignited?
- Can confidence in Europe and Greece be restored?
- What are the implications of a European Banking Union?
- Implementation of public sector reforms: why is it the big issue?
- What is the impact of the privatisation scheme on the Greek economy?
- How do international investors see Greece's potential?
- Greek port development: the way forward
- What should be expect in the energy sector until 2020?
The Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras
, Main Opposition Leader Alexis Tsipras
, The Rt Hon Lord Mandelson,
Greek Finance Minister Yannis Stournaras
and other prestigious speakers will be assembled for this year's Government Roundtable.Join the top conference event of the year.
With the support of